Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fan Fun Facts!

This story was sent in from Matthew Glenside's sister, and definitely deserves honorable mention.  It's all true!

I have something to add to KWIH:
1 reason why "O.P. Harris" is an asshole:
One time, we were on vacation and the fire alarm in the hotel went off at 3 am. He woke me up, dropping crumbs on my face from the piece of pecan pie he was eating with his bare hands and screamed "HAPPY FIRE ALARM DAY!" We were forced to evacuate into the freezing cold November air. I had taken a shower a few hours before and my hair was starting to freeze. Harris told me we could go sit in his car. Just as it started to get warm in the car, he locked the doors and windows, farted his ass off and make me listen to I LOOOOVE YOU JEEEESUS CHRIIIIIST over and over! What an asshole.


-Glenna Glenside






I can confirm that all of this happened one fine night.  However, she left out the part about me bringing a handle of extremely cheap (Gold Seal) rum and all the awful things that came about as a result of that purchase.

-OPH

No comments:

Post a Comment